Upon completion of this course, all trainees will be able to:
- Apply the techniques of Competency Based Interviewing
- Engage with candidates in a more informal way Engage in conversations that focuses in past performance of the candidate
- Enable participants to evaluate candidates using STAR Apply effective questioning methodologies to gage the competence of candidates
- Develop a matrix before the Interview session detailing all the relevant information necessary for the Interview Process
- Develop a more proficient questioning technique and probe the candidates for the relevant outcomes
- Develop key Competencies for each job category to determine the critical and preferred Competencies
- Engage with the hiring manager to determine job-specific requirements.
- Module 1: Introduction to Strcuture Interviews
- Module 2: Understanding Competencies
- Module 3: The Recruitment Process And Reading The Curriculum Vitae
- Module 4: STAR Questioning Techniques
- Module 5: The Interview Process
- Module 6: Evaluating And Rating The Evidence
Who should Attend?
This training program is suitable for any professional who has responsibility for the interview of candidates. In particular, it is designed for:
- Assistant Recruitment Manager/ Assistant HR Manager
- Hiring Managers/ Heads Of Departments/ Section Managers
- Recruitment / HR Executives
- 15 years of experience in the area of in HR and HR related field.
- Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI).
- Certified NLP Coach and Practioner certified by American Board Of NLP.
- Certified in Training and Assessment by Australian Trade Training College.
- USD 160 (Registration makes before 29 April 2021)
- USD 200 (Registration makes before 15 May 2021)
- USD 240 (Normal Fee)
The course fee is inclusive of Materials, Assignment, Review Session, Follow-up Session and
Certificate of Completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.