The biggest challenge of any business is to sustain and grow. In order to compete it is essential to know what competencies a business needs. In any business strategy, people are more critical than the plan. Strategies can only be effectively implemented if organizations have a competent force of employee. Organizations of the future will have to rely more on their competent employees than any other resource. It is a major factor that determines the success of an organization. Competencies are the inner tools for motivating employees, directing systems and processes and guiding the business towards common goals that allow the organizations to increase its value. Competencies provide a common language and method that can integrate all the major HR functions and services like Recruitment, Training, performance management, Remuneration, Performance appraisal, Career and succession planning and integrated Human resource management system. Competency based management has become a very crucial element in the effective operation of an enterprise or an organization, due to the increased need of the latter to be agile enough to adapt to quick market changes and re-orientation of their business plans.
At the end of the training program, all the trainees will be able to:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of competency-based HR management in their own organizations
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based HR management
- Use the language for talent management
- Improve employee job satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Module 1: Human Resources and Performance
- Module 2: Step-by-Step Establishment of a Competency Based HRM System
- Module 3: Development of Competency Based HRM Practices
- Module 4: Competency Based Recruitment and Selection Systems
- Module 5: Talent Development Using Competency Frameworks
- Module 6: Competencies in Performance Management System
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Training Managers, Operational managers, supervisors and team leaders managing and/or involved in employee Skills Trainings/ On The Job Training.
- Individuals with or without experience, having an interest becoming a Departmental Trainer and seeking to pursue a career in Training & Development.
- 15 years of experience in the area of in HR and HR related field.
- Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI).
- Certified NLP Coach Approved By Coaching Division Of The American Board Of NLP, USA.
- Certified in Training and Assessment by Australian Trade Training College.
- Licensed Practioner Of NLPTM certified by the Society of NLP.
- Certificate in Talent, Competency & Succession Planning Issued by PENNSTATE University.
- Qualified MTP (Management Training Program) Trainer Awarded the Japanese Industrial Training Association – JITA.
- Certified PSMB Trainer.
The fee is inclusive of Materials, Assignment, Review Session, Follow-up Session and Certificate of Completion.. (Excluding 10% of VAT amount)