Communication is considered fundamental skills of humans, no matter who you are or what positions you are and where you are in the globe. The ability and the willingness to influence through communication effectively are the keys to personal or professional outlook. Although communication effectiveness is based on the ability to make and maintain effective contact, regardless of the situation, specific areas of communication require some additional planning, art, and styles.
Moreover, whatever your roles within an organization or a company are, you have to build influence through communication effectively, especially leaders, manager, or sales. You must choose the right methods and do so in a manner which builds positive relations with your supervisors, coworkers and subordinators. Impactful communication is your keys of secrets that make different success and failure. How well you communicate can make or break your professional image. It directly influences how others view your work and performance—as well as your prospects for career advancement and mobility are. To be a skilled communicator, it takes awareness, training and the know-how to apply proven techniques to all kinds of situations.
Learn how to consistently obtain the results you are seeking. You will gain insights into your communication style and the styles of others, while building skills to clearly and effectively receive and transmit information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs. This two-day session helps you to understand the impact of the effective communication methods and your communication styles. Being aware of your own strengths and weaknesses in communicating is an important step in improving personal effectiveness.
At the end of the training, all trainees will be able to:
- Choose the right methods of communication which builds positive relations & engagement with your supervisors and team members.
- Communicate professionally with the respective target. It directly influences how others view your work and performance.
- Module 1: What is Communication?
- Module 2: What is Mindset of Communicator?
- Module 3: What is the Power of Communication?
- Module 4: What is NLP Model of Communication?
- Module 5: What is Pyramid of State?
- Module 6: Effective Listening Skills
- Module 7: How to make Impactful Presentation?
- Module 8: How to Handle Complain?
- Module 9: How to make Smart Feedback?
- Module 10: Neuro Selling (CABLE Techniques)
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for Frontline Staff, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Executives, Managers as well as people who wish to become people effective in today’s challenging work environments.
Specialties: Management & Leadership, Conflict Management & Resolution, Motivation, Team-Building, TOT, Public Speaking & Presentation, Business Communication & Negotiation, and Customer Service Excellence.
- USD 200 (Registration makes before 20 January 2021)
- USD 225 (Registration makes before 25 January 2021)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.