Upon completion of this training program, all trainees will be able to:
- Segregate personal affairs and work and maintain the right attitude at the workplace
- Minimize stressors and create the right atmosphere at the workplace
- Apply the techniques to manage the job burnout effectively
- Motivate themselves for improving their works at the workplace
- Cope and release stress for creating good working environment
- Determine effective ways to enhance performance
- Manage self-care for improving performance at the workplace
- Personality and Work-related Distress
- Personality and Leadership
- Performance and Individual Well-being
- Ways of Enhancing Performance
- Work-related Stress
- Understanding Burnout and How to Manage It
- Self-Care Techniques for Improving Performance
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- General Manager
Specialties: Psychology, Counselling Skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills, Research Development and Implementation, Program Monitoring and Evaluation.
- USD 180 (Registration makes before 14 October 2020)
- USD 220 (Registration makes before 20 October 2020)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.