Student Employment Program
Cambodia Management Academy (CamMA) is delighted to present our CSR program called “Student Employment Program,” is one of the ways to actively contribute to transforming Khmer young generation, from Senior Secondary Student to University Student, through job-ready workforce for the domestic and international industry. It aims to provide free of charged skills training and development program to the student, who is currently looking for an employment or who have already employed. We also update them with the required skills and knowledge of the current market need.
This not only helps the student but society as a whole while this manpower who are willing to work hard to earn a livelihood and uplift their standard of living by getting the respectful job and future career and it can help achieve speed, scale, and sustainability of various skill development initiatives in Cambodia. By joining our CSR program called “Student Employment Program,” the students and the participants will be benefited as followings:
- Attend our Skills Training & Development Program, Sharing Session for free;
- Offer insights into future employment opportunities with CamMA’s business partners;
- Develop their employability skills and improve their ability to find good jobs after graduation;
- Receive updated jobs announcement from CamMA;
- Receive guidance and support to the career aspiration from CamMA;
- To promote the development of leadership skills to the youth;
- Expose themselves to a wide variety of life and work experiences that will encourage personal growth, development of new skills and increase self-confidence.
This not only helps the society as a whole but also help lack skills and knowledge manpower who are willing to work hard to earn a livelihood and uplift their standard of living by getting a respectful job. By learning new skills and acquiring basic minimum education, not only the underprivileged attain confidence but also improves their quality of life.