Business Process Improvement (BPI) is a methodology used by organizations to identify, analyze, and improve their existing business processes. The goal of BPI is to optimize processes to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction. BPI is a continuous process, as businesses must adapt to changes in the market and technologies to remain competitive.
Organizations need Business Process Improvement (BPI) to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve quality. BPI helps organizations identify and eliminate wasteful activities, streamline processes, and improve overall performance. By improving their business processes, organizations can improve customer satisfaction, increase employee morale, and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. BPI can also help organizations to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs, which is essential for long-term success.
This training will provide the trainees with the methodology to optimize the performance of an organization's business processes. The trainees will learn how to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in processes, develop and implement solutions, and measure the impact of process improvements on business performance.
This course aims to help individuals and organizations improve their business processes to increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability. The course covers various BPI methodologies, tools, and techniques that can be applied to analyze, design, and optimize business processes. Therefore, upon completion of this training program, the trainees are expected to have the ability to:
- Enhance operational effectiveness, ensuring adherence to standards in the process, in a quality working environment
- Remove and prevent useless variation in work activities & Keep people and plants safe from hazards and harm
- Developing Quality Control and problem-solving skills
- Utilize the strengths and skills of everyone involved to achieve the goal and become more effective by enabling each team member to share ideas, generate solutions and build consensus
- Enhancing teamwork creativity, collaboration, and involvement
- Develop a mindset that can increase innovation skills and produce new ideas
- Identifying, reducing, and eliminating waste/weak points or bottlenecks in business activities
This course covers various methodologies and techniques for analysing and improving business processes. It includes topics such as process mapping, process analysis, process redesign, and process automation. This course also covers the importance of continuous improvement and change management in achieving successful BPI outcomes. Especially, our training will cover most important below 4 modules:
- Module 1: Defining a Process and Current Situation
- Module 2: Understanding Business Process
- Module 3: Understanding Process’s Performance
- Module 4: Business Process Improvement
Who should Attend?
This course is perfect for:
- Operations Team, Managers/ Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Any other stakeholders working closely with the business processes.
He is a Chief Executive Officer for a prominent Property Management Services industry with more than 20 years of experience in various senior positions in several world-class companies. With a strong sense of training, he has deal in a multidisciplinary and cross-functional environment.
The course fee is USD 270.00. It is inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but does exclude 10% of VAT amount.
We are offering an early bird registration fee to anyone who registers earlier. Interested participants or companies are encouraged to view the course details and early bird registration deadline. For further details on early bird fee, please find the following:
- USD 230 (Register before 8 February 2024)
- USD 250 (Register before 15 February 2024)