Effective recruitment and selection strategies are essential for organizations to hire the right people, save time and money, and build a diverse workforce. These strategies ensure that the organization hires employees with the necessary skills, experience, and knowledge, which can reduce employee turnover rates and avoid costs associated with recruitment and training.
Organizations need effective recruitment and selection strategies to ensure they hire the right people for the job. This helps them achieve their business objectives, reduce employee turnover rates, and save time and money associated with recruiting and training new employees. Additionally, implementing fair and unbiased recruitment and selection practices can help organizations build a diverse workforce, which can lead to increased creativity, innovation, and productivity.
This training program will provide trainees with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment and selection process and equip them with the skills and knowledge to perform their job duties effectively, which can benefit the organization's talent acquisition and retention strategy. The trainees will develop skills, learn best practices, understand legal and ethical considerations, and build a diverse workforce.
This training program aims to give the trainees with the best-practice recruitment, and selection process and procedures. This program uses a complete recruitment exercise to introduce trainees to the knowledge skills and behaviors required to conduct best practice recruitment and to make sound selection decisions. Therefore, upon completion of this training program, the trainees are expected to have the ability to:
- Understand what is recruitment and selection strategies
- Identify the basic need to develop the recruitment & selection strategies
- Recognize the importance of standard recruitment & selection structure and flow as well as the use of relevant selection methods
- Develop manpower planning and budgeting effectively
- Screen candidates’ CVs or application forms using selection criteria for a job role
- Prepare for a first-stage selection interview to ensure they create the right first impressions and candidate engagement
- Ask effective questions as well as accurately assess the candidate’s potential suitability for the role
This training will cover a range of topics related to finding and hiring the right candidates for an organization. Some of the key areas that will be covered include creating effective job descriptions, sourcing candidates through various channels, conducting interviews and assessments, and making fair and objective hiring decisions. Additionally, the training may cover topics such as diversity and inclusion in hiring, legal considerations, and best practices for onboarding new hires. Specifically, the training will cover the most important below 8 modules:
- Module 1: Concept of Organization’s Strategies
- Module 2: Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Module 3: HR Functions, Planning and Process
- Module 4: Manpower Planning and Budgeting
- Module 5: Recruitment, Selection Policy and Procedure
- Module 6: Recruitment KPI
- Module 7: Measurement Manpower
- Module 8: Effective Recruitment in Digitalization
Who should Attend?
This course will benefit Department Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, and any professionals who have the overall responsibility for staff recruitment and selection in their roles. Specifically, this course is perfect for:
- HR Recruitment Professional
- Talent Acquisition Professional
- Senior Line Managers
- Line managers
He is currently a Group HR Director for one of the leading business groups covering multiple industries such as entertainment, Hospitality, Community mall, F&B, and SME Construction. His extensive experience of over a decade in HR coaching and training programs has benefitted many businesses.
The course fee is USD 270.00. It is inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but does exclude 10% of VAT amount.
We are offering an early bird registration fee to anyone who registers earlier. Interested participants or companies are encouraged to view the course details and early bird registration deadline. For further details on early bird fee, please find the following:
- USD 230 (Register before 02 February 2024)
- USD 250 (Register before 12 February 2024)