At the end of this training all participants will be able to:
- Identify overall compliance of company in respect with Cambodian labour law for business start-up
- Exercise the necessary practices to comply with employment law
- Deploy labor compliance obligations required by the Labor Law and regulations Improve the implementation of labor compliance obligations to avoid high non-compliance cost of their business
- Take appropriate action in initiating or responding to lawsuits
- Enterprise’s Legal Compliances
- Enterprise Opening/Closing Declaration
- Staff Movement Declaration
- E-payroll System Registration
- Internal Rule Registration
- Quota Request
- Work permit Request
- OT Request
- HIV/AIDs Committee
- Apprenticeship Registration
Who should Attend?
This training is specially designed for:
- Compliance Professional
- Compensation & Benefits Profssional
- Administrative & Finance Professional
- Human Resources Professional
- Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Officers in Charge of implementing and maintaining the labor compliance obligations in enterprise.
Specialties: Lawyer specialized in Business/Commercial Law, Labour Law, Law onTaxation, Civil Law, Court Litigation, Criminal Law, and Case Representation.
- USD 100 (Register before 14 March 2023)
- USD 120 (Register before 21 March 2023)
- USD 150 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.