Labor Compliance Obligations refer to the legal requirements that employers must follow to ensure fair and just treatment of their employees. These obligations include a wide range of regulations, such as minimum wage laws, maximum working hours, overtime pay, leave entitlements, occupational health and safety, discrimination and harassment policies, and termination of employment. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in legal penalties, fines, and damage to the reputation of the business. That's why it's essential for employers to stay up-to-date and fully understand their obligations under the law.
The Cambodian Labor Law is a set of regulations that governs all labor practices in Cambodia. It outlines the rights and obligations of employers and employees, and is designed to ensure that working conditions are fair and safe. Compliance with the labor law is mandatory for all employers operating in Cambodia. Compliance with the Cambodian Labor Law is crucial for employers operating in Cambodia. Failure to comply with the labor law can result in fines and legal action. Employers should ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the labor compliance obligations under Cambodian labor law and take steps to ensure that they are in compliance.
Training on Labor Compliance Obligations is a course designed to help employers understand and comply with the labor regulations in their respective countries. The training provides a comprehensive overview of the labor laws, regulations, and obligations that employers must adhere to in order to ensure compliance with the law. By gaining a thorough understanding of the labor compliance obligations under Cambodian labor law, you can ensure compliance, protect your business, improve employee relations, gain competitive advantage, and enhance business sustainability.
This training program aims to provide the company's overall compliance concerning Cambodian labor law for all kinds of business in Cambodia, especially for business startups. Therefore, upon completion of this training program, the trainees are expected to have the ability to:
- Identify overall compliance of the company with respect to Cambodian labor law for all business and new business start-up
- Exercise the necessary practices to comply with employment law
- Deploy labor compliance obligations required by the Labor Law and regulations Improve the implementation of labor compliance obligations to avoid high non-compliance costs of their business
- Take appropriate action in initiating or responding to lawsuits
The course covers a wide range of topics, including the various labor laws and regulations that apply to different industries and businesses. Specifically, the course content will cover a range of topics as below:
- The Legal Compliances of Each Enterprise under Cambodian Labor Law?
- Enterprise Opening/Closing Declaration
- Staff Movement Declaration
- E-payroll System Registration
- Internal Rule Registration
- Quota Request
- Work permit Request
- OT Request
- HIV/AIDs Committee
- Apprenticeship Registration
Who should Attend?
The course on Labor Compliance Obligations is designed for anyone who is involved in the management or human resources functions of a business, including HR managers, supervisors, and other personnel who are responsible for ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations. The training is also suitable for business owners, executives, and legal professionals who want to gain a better understanding of labor compliance issues and how to address them effectively. Specifically, this course is perfect for:
- Compliance Professional
- Compensation & Benefits Professional
- Administrative & Finance Professional
- Human Resources Professional
- Directors, Managers, Supervisors, and Officers in Charge of implementing and maintaining the labor compliance obligations in the enterprise.
She is currently a lawyer and a member of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Additionally, she serves as the Managing Director for one of the foremost law firms and works as a freelance business advisor and trainer, with more than 10 years of experience in delivering Industrial Relations programs.
The course fee is USD 170.00. It is inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but does exclude 10% of VAT amount.
We are offering an early bird registration fee to anyone who registers earlier. Interested participants or companies are encouraged to view the course details and early bird registration deadline. For further details on the early bird fee, please find the following:
- USD 130 (Register before 05 February 2024)
- USD 150 (Register before 12 February 2024)