Upon completion of this training program, the trainees will be able to:
- Understand the scope and coverage of the National Social Security Fund
- Understand the rate of contribution of each scheme under NSSF
- Exercise general provision and implementation of each scheme
- Apply the keys techniques and methods to calculate and claim the benefits
- Module 1: General Principle of National Social Security Fund
- Module 2: Employment Injury Scheme
- Module 3: Health Insurance Scheme
- Module 4: Pension Scheme
Who should Attend?
This training program is specially designed for:
- Administrative, Accountant & Finance Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Compensation and Benefits Professionals
- Legal and Compliance Department.
Specialties: Government Officer from National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Department, Ministry Labor and Vocational Training (MoLVT).
- USD 100 (Register before 10 November 2023)
- USD 120 (Register before 17 November 2023)
- USD 150 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.