At the end of this training program, all the trainees will be able to:
- Understand the scope and coverage for Social Security Schemes on Pension
- Understand the rate of contribution of Pension
- Apply key techniques and methods to calculate the benefit for pension and how to claim the pension benefits
- General Principle of National Social Security Fund
- Relevant Authorities
- Scope of Services
- The benefit of Pension Contribution Rate
- Conditions and Benefit of Old Age Pension
- Conditions and Benefits of Old Age Allowances
- Conditions and Benefits of Pension Disability
- Survivors Pension
- Conditions and Right Benefit of Voluntary Pension
- Old Age Pension Scheme through Fully Funding System
- Grandfathering Old Age Pension
- Pension Contribution Rate
- Contribution Rate Increment
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Officers in charge of Administration & Finance Department, Human Resources Department, Compensation & Benefits Department, and Compliance Department.
Government Officer from National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Department, Ministry Labor and Vocational Training (MoLVT).
- USD 80, excluding 10% of VAT amount.