Are you being difficult to calculate the payments for your employees? Are you being difficult to apply the appropriate methods to calculate the payments with the supporting references for each calculation which has been stated in Cambodian Labor Law?
Calculating the payments for employees correctly under the Cambodian Labor law is still a problem for many enterprises. It is required that employers must have a proper calculation method for all the payments as defined in the Cambodian Labor Law as well as the recent amendment of the Labour Law 2018 and Prakas No. 443 on Payment of Seniority Indemnity.
This training program will provide clearly the correct methods for calculating the payments with supporting references documents (Law and Regulations) for each calculation, importantly the calculation Methodology of the Seniority Indemnity Payment.
This training program aims to provide a practical practice on payments calculation methods which have mentioned in the Cambodian Labor Law. It also provides appropriate payment calculation methods with given Laws and regulations as supporting references for each calculation. Upon the completion of this training program; the trainees will be able to:
- Calculate the payments for employees correctly under the Cambodian Labor
- Ensure overall compliance with the calculation methods which have been practicing by law
- Apply the relevant provisions in the labor legislations in handling employee’s payments calculation within the organization
- Get updated information on legal issues related to payment
- Module 1: Annual Leave Payment
- Module 2: Prior Notice Payment
- Module 3: Fixed Duration Contract (FDC)
- Module 4: Unfixed Duration Contract (UDC)
- Module 5: Payment for Work and OT on Public Holiday
- Module 6: Payment for Work on Weekly Day-Off
- Module 7: Overtime Pay for Normal Work-Day
- Module 8: Payment for Night-Shift Work and OT at Night
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Officers in charge of the Administration & Finance Department, Human Resources Department, Compensation & Benefits Department, and Compliance Department.
Specialties: Labor Law, Civil Law, Law on Taxation, Court litigation, Case Representation.
USD 200 (Registration makes before 17 January 2022)
USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.