Upon the completion of this training program the trainees will be able to:
- Apply a five-step process to systematically to deep dive in to the problem
- Identify the root cause of the problem and its categories
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and 5 WHY steps) to discover the underlying cause of a problem
- Use brainstorming, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem
- Identify the best choice from various options though visual diagram weighting analysis, systematic comparisons analysis, and cost and benefit analysis
- Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution
- Module 1: Understanding the Problem
- Module 2: Analysizing Problem and Generating Solutions
- Module 3: Selecting Solution Techniques
- Module 4: Decision Making Skills and Techniques
- Module 5: Transfer Solution into Action
Who should Attend?
This training program is specially designed for:
- Administrators who will benefit from better problem solving and decision-making skills
- and Business professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level by using both their experience and intuition to make the right moves and decisions.
Specialties: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management and Development, Management and Leadership Development, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- USD 200 (Registration makes before 3 February 2023)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.