Retaining your customers is the best way to ensure the success of your business in the long term while very successful companies have identified the reasons for their success as the impact of highly effective customer service skills. This is how many successful companies have been able to meet the needs of their clients for a very long time even in the event of rapidly changing market trends. It is so vitally important to keep customers engaged in order for the business to grow and prosper.
At the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understanding Customer is a King we need to provide the best services for sustainable market growth
- Explain Customer services is important in customer-contact situations
- Identify the ways to improve the quality of services the informational research are the way to meet customer satisfaction
- Explain the quality improvements are basic needs for market competition environment
- Provide guide to generate service culture in company
- Handling Customer Complaint
- Set up services culture
- Module 1: Defining Customer Service People
- Module 2: Effective Customer Relations in Company
- Module 3: Effective Customer Communications
- Module 4: Effective Way to Sending a Positive Attitude to Customer
- Module 5: The Four Basic Needs of Customers
Who should Attend?
This practical and thought-provoking course is designed for everyone in an organization; from managers to staff as customer care is a responsibility of every person in an organization.
Specialties: Business Communication & Negotiation Skills Management & Leadership, Business Development & Management Customer Service & Hospitality Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Problem-Solving & Decision-Making Skills, and Skills Training & Development.
- USD 180 (Registration makes before 16 November 2020)
- USD 220 (Registration makes before 23 November 2020)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.