Upon the completion of this training program, the trainees will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the need for talent management and succession planning that align with organizational strategies
- Identify and analyse current levels of individual competence for creating the talent pool and successors
- Identify and develop the retention and motivation strategies to ensure viable talent is grown and retained
- Build and implement a talent development/individual development plans that improve and retain staff with potential
- Plan the succession strategies and budget to ensure retention and readiness for current and future successors
- Identify obstacles and develop a strategy to implement, monitor, measure effectively, and follow up the succession planning process.
- Module 1: Succession Plan’s Theory and Concept
- Module 2: Identify and Plan the Successors
- Module 3: Successor Retention Strategy
- Module 4: Successors Management and Development
- Module 5: Succession Planning and Budgeting
- Module 6: Succession Planning Implementation Strategy
Who should Attend?
This course is specially designed for Managers, Supervisors, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Owners, HR Professionals, Aspiring Managers and Supervisors.
Specialties: Human Resource Development and Management, Recruitment & Selection, HR Planning and Budgeting, HR Strategy Development, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefit Management, KPI Setting and Performance Management.
- USD 200 (Registration makes before 16 December 2022)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.