Succession planning and talent management are important processes that organizations use to identify and develop employees who have the potential to fill key leadership and other roles within the company. Succession planning involves creating a roadmap for identifying and developing future leaders, while talent management focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining the best employees for the organization. Both these processes are critical for maintaining organizational stability and ensuring that the company has the right people in place to drive success now and in the future.
Organizations need succession planning and talent management to ensure the continuity of their business operations and to identify and develop future leaders. Succession planning involves identifying key positions within an organization and planning for a smooth transition in the event of a retirement, resignation, or unexpected departure. Talent management involves identifying and developing high-potential employees to ensure they are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to take on leadership roles in the future. Both processes are critical for organizations to maintain a competitive edge and ensure a sustainable future.
The Succession Planning and Talent Management Skills training program is an intensive learning experience that aims to empower participants with a deep understanding of the latest developments, techniques, and strategies in talent management and succession planning. The program provides a comprehensive overview of the critical role that talent plays in organizational success, and how effective succession planning can ensure that an organization has the right people in the right positions at the right time.
The training program aims to equip participants with a comprehensive understanding of the best practices for identifying and developing talent within an organization. The program is designed to provide a deep dive into the core concepts of succession planning and talent management, including the importance of identifying key positions, assessing talent, and creating development plans. Therefore, upon completion of this training program, the trainees are expected to have the ability to:
- Understand and appreciate the need for talent management and succession planning that align with organizational strategies
- Identify and analyse current levels of individual competence for creating the talent pool and successors
- Identify and develop the retention and motivation strategies to ensure viable talent is grown and retained
- Build and implement a talent development/individual development plans that improve and retain staff with potential
- Plan the succession strategies and budget to ensure retention and readiness for current and future successors
- Identify obstacles and develop a strategy to implement, monitor, measure effectively, and follow up the succession planning process.
The program will cover a range of topics, including talent assessment and development, performance management, successors development, and career planning. Participants will also learn about the latest trends and best practices in succession planning and talent management, as well as the common challenges and pitfalls that organizations face in these areas. Specifically, the training will cover the most important below 6 modules:
- Module 1: Succession Plan’s Theory and Concept
- Module 2: Identify and Plan the Successors
- Module 3: Successor Retention Strategy
- Module 4: Successors Management and Development
- Module 5: Succession Planning and Budgeting
- Module 6: Succession Planning Implementation Strategy
Who should Attend?
This course will benefit HR professionals, Heads of Departments, Leaders, and Officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of either revising an existing succession plan for their organization or who desire to create a new succession plan for their organization. Specifically, this course is perfect for:
- Managers, Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Aspiring Managers and Supervisors.
He is currently the Group HR Director for one of the leading business groups covering multiple industries, including entertainment, hospitality, community malls, F&B, and SME construction. For over 10 years, he has been providing Human Resources coaching and training programs to numerous businesses.
The course fee is USD 270.00. It is inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but does exclude 10% of VAT amount.
We are offering an early bird registration fee to anyone who registers earlier. Interested participants or companies are encouraged to view the course details and early bird registration deadline. For further details on early bird fee, please find the following:
- USD 230 (Register before 13 February 2024)
- USD 250 (Register before 19 February 2024)