Labor Law gives framework to the business organization, which it defines what employees and employers are responsible for and, in some scenario, it gives both parties necessary guidance for resolving workplace conflict. This law is important because it facilitates businesses to devote more of their focus to productivity, profitability, safety and to produce harmony-working environment between employers and employees.
This training program focus on the current enforcements and practices of the labor law as regulated by the Ministry of Labor and Vocation Training of Cambodia, it focuses on practical example, including open discussion and case analysis to assure an in-depth understanding of relevant articles.
This program offers in respect of the industrial relation perspective introduction to key issues in Cambodian Labor Law and provides practical guidance on employment issues. The trainees will be able to effectively apply the relevant provisions in the labor legislations in handling employee relations.
The training program offers in respect of the industrial relation perspective introduction to key issues in Cambodian Labor Law and provides practical guidance on employment issues. Upon the completion of this program, the trainees will be able to:
- Ensure overall compliance with the labor law and implement auditing tools to strengthen your organization’s policies and procedures
- Apply the relevant provisions in the labor legislations in handling employee relations.
- Solve employee management issues through implementation of the labor law, and manage your employees within your organization more effectively
- Get updated information on legal issues that affect your organization and identify potential liability problems
- Scope of Coverage of Labor Law
- Rights of employers Vs. Rights of Workers
- Public Order
- Enterprise Opening/Closing Declaration
- Staff Movement Declaration
- Labor Contract
- Working Hour
- Disciplinary Actions
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
Who should Attend?
This training program is specially designed for General Manager, Managing Director, CEO, Business Owner, HR People and everyone who work related to managing human resources in order to implement Cambodian Labor Law and working conditions more effectively within companies.
(LLB, Attorney-at-Law/Managing Director at JURISTOWER LAW GROUP)
Specialties: Labor Law, Civil Law, Law on Taxation, Court litigation, Case Representation
- USD 180 (Registration makes before 25 November 2020)
- USD 220 (Registration makes before 30 November 2020)
- USD 250 (Normal Fee)
The course fees are inclusive of course materials, handouts, meals, refreshments, and certificates of completion but do exclude 10% of VAT amount.